Tuesday, May 31, 2011

12 Days of Winter

WOW, 12 Days of Winter Swap is about to begin ......... we've had our parcels in our possession for a few agonising weeks now.......kids keep you honest so you can't peek !!!!!

Anne hasn't even cracked the seal on her package - how's that for amazing will power!!!!


We get to open our gifts starting tomorrow ...... I thought I would show you what I made for my Swap Sister Anne, and also what Anne made for me......we had instructions on what the 12 days were to be: Day 1 is something to hang. The other rule we tried to follow is to have as much of it handmade that we could.


 Here are the pressies that await Anne when she opens her box tomorrow:

 Here are my pressie from Anne:

Anne also gave me a extra gift - a gorgeous Desk Calendar for next year !!


So come back tomorrow night to see what we made each other to HANG and cheer each other up for Winter !!!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB