Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

ATC - Summer

I had posted this earlier in the year, but because everyone had not received theirs, I was asked to remove it, which I did do, but never got around to reposting.
So here it is again...LOL..this is the first of four ATC's in our 4 Seasons of the Year ATC group at Crafters Anonymous.
There are two groups, each with 10 ladies in them.


Not the best of shots (reason I bought a new camera!!), but you get the idea.
Now we have just finished our Autumn ones, so in about a month or so, I will post you my impression of Autumn.

Just another way to get the most out of your paper crafting products.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB