Sunday, May 29, 2011

Australia's Biggest Morning Tea Event

Well, what a monumental crafting day - over at Crafters Anonymous, we had our Australia's Biggest Morning Tea event to raise money for Cancer, and enjoy crafting at the same time.

From 10.00am this morning, until 6.00pm tonight, we had 6 projects to complete.
The exciting part is that it was like our Monday Night Online classes - yes, apart from being told what supplies where needed, we found out as we went along what it actually was we were making.
Just like Monday nights, the banter was quite infectious at times - I love the chatter that goes on.


So I'm guessing you are wanting to see what I came up with???? LOL, if you just said NO.....go to the naughty corner and don't scroll down....LOL.

First up, Debi Ryan had us make a Teacup Easel Card
 
Then, Dee Sturgeon had us make a Coffee Wallet

 
Then, Jane McGlade Smith taught us the Cracked Glass Technique
 
Then, Julia Leece had us make a Punch Art Daffodil,

Then, Tia Routledge gave us a Sketch Challenge

Finished with Anne Brignall giving us a Colour Challenge

What an amazing day of craft. Must say I had an absolute ball and was a bit frazzled at the end, but so glad I stuck it out to the last one. It was great seeing what we all created with the same instructions - they were all so amazing and plenty of ideas now out there for us all to create.
You will not want to miss next years event!!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB