Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

CA Monday Night Online Class

How awesome are these - tonight at our CA Monday Night Online Class, Lyn Fox showed us how to use all the brown packing paper we get in our orders from Stampin' Up!. We made two styles of paper bag.

This one is the flat base one - it has gusset sides. First time I've used this stamp set....it's the Aviary set from the last mini - certainly hope it makes a come back in the new catalogue.

This second bag has a base to it.....LOL....you can't tell but I had a massive Dory moment and ended up with one side being 6cm and the other 4cm.....The stamp is from Convention that we were able to purchase. It's called Love What You Do, and was actually the theme we had at convention. It also is the great song they had playing - very catchy and upbeat. How great is that Victoria Ribbon !!!
Another funny moment was when my son informed me that I had put it on "crooked and squished", to which I said, "No, I did that on purpose!".

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB