Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

CA Monday Online Class

Did you miss lasts weeks CA Online Class Posting???????

We actually had a special class with Anne, which was started on Monday night, and being an album, was never going to be finished that night - well, not for me anyways....LOL....I started mine and got to where I am on Wednesday. Still thinking how I will finish it.

It is an adorable tag album.




I'm thinking I might make it into a mini album for when Mum & I went Hot Air Ballooning last year - yes I know, still haven't Scrapped those pictures yet. But I have actually printed them this weekend!!
Or maybe some exploits of my Convention Trip this week??? 

 Anyway, we do have another class tonight by Dee, so I am looking forward to another fun night.


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB