Thursday, May 5, 2011

Christmas Tealight Candles

I stamped some Tealights at Christmas time and just got around to lighting them.
Now I know I didn't show them to you earlier as I showed you the larger ones I had stamped instead.

I just had to take a photo of these, as to my amazement, the image stayed in tack and just floated there.......I absolutely love them now....... I was like a kid with a new toy and made the kids and hubby come have a look at how cool they were.....well I was excited .....LOL..



Now I know I will be making more of these .... Don't you think it's cool !!!!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team and give you my special May welcome gift.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB