Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Convention Swaps

Looking through all my swaps today, I thought I would show you some of the swaps I got from our very talented ladies in our team - The INKcredibles......I thought I would start with the 3d type ones.


Top left to right: Jocie Travers-Jones (had peppermints in it), Alice Wallace (awesome flower pot card), Christina Nash (Coffee Satchel), Kim Gavarra (twisted easel with shimmer paint) & Jane Norish ( awesome key tag in her bag).


Shannean Moncrieff (awesome bag and key tag), Mette Nordling (gorgeous box with Werther's Originals), Genelle Little ( Teabag Satchel), Judy Thompson & Lorraine Roberts ( joint Chocolate flower and Bookmark on back), Flower hair clip - sorry, can't recall who gave this - let me know so I can give credit to it.

Aren't they all just awesome !!!!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family and the awesome INKcredibles - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB