Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Even More Convention Swaps

So are you tired of seeing all the Convention Swaps yet?
Here are some of my favourite ones from the general swapping we did

 Top left to right: Sorry, did put their name, Michelle Zahra , Lorinda de Regt-Penn, Margaret Knoops and Douglas Green.

Genelle Little, Sharlene Meyer, Vicki Were and Catherine Humphries.

It really is hard to pick a favourite, so I picked 9....LOL.....and believe me the others I received are just as fabulous too, but these were the ones that stood out for me.

Now I really shouldn't say I am lost for ideas should I !!!!

And the fun thing is we get to do it all again with our Brisbane Regionals being held in November.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB