Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SU Convention 2011 Roomie Gifts

Ok, so I showed you the lovely gifts I made for my roomies, so now I will show you the gorgeous gifts I got from them.
We all had a scarf waiting in our Room from our Team's leader Kim Gavarra, check out her post here.
Mine was actually hot pink which matched the inside of our convention bag nicely, and the ribbon broach was pink not red. Not sure why I didn't take a photo, but Kim let me copy the one off her blog.

Vanessa made us all a bucket (which I almost broke my fingers getting into...LOL). Well worth the effort though don't you think! Matching Notebook with pen, pillow box with chocolate and a gorgeous magnet. I loved it all. It is quite hard to tell, but the amount of sparkle on this is amazing. And there are 3 flowers on the outside of the tub.

Sam made us all an Altered Notebook - just lovely and that gold tassel page marker is divine.

How good does Jenny's cupcake look.....and how lucky was I that it not only is my favourite colour, but had chocolate in it.....LOL....I say had, cause I ate them all doing the ironing tonight - well you may as well enjoy something nice while you iron.Right? not only that, but a matching Message Pad Holder - yes, that's right, the perfect gift for your children to put by the phone!!!!!

Now, how good are they!!!!!! Don't you wish you were at Convention sharing our Room and being a part of our wonderful team?


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family and joining in on all the fun - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB