Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

SU Convention CA Team Swap

At the end of our first day at Convention, some of us Crafters Anonymous members met up for a coffee, chat and card swap. Most of us were meeting for the first time in person, and it was great to get to meet the ladies we have been chatting with over the internet and doing various challenges with in person.

Here is the card I made using the same two stamp sets, Extreme Elements and You're A Gem. 

I love both cards and the fact that they use the same two stamp sets but are totally different.
I have used the gorgeous Concord Crush with Whisper White and Garden Green cardstock. Added a little bling with the Basic Jewels Pearl, and the label from the hodgepodge hardware set.

Don't forget, the stamp set You're A Gem is in the current Winter Mini Catalogue, and once it ends, no guarantee it will appear in the new catalogue. So if you are liking the cards I am creating, get your order together and let me know before 31st July.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB