Thursday, May 12, 2011

SU Convention InkCredibles Team Swap Card

On Wednesday night we had a great Team get together, 24+ of us all chatting and swapping cards and ideas and gossip.......with a few drinks and nibblies as well.......a fantatsic night was had.....Here is the card I made for our Team Swap.

 
I used the stamp sets Extreme Elements and You're A Gem along with Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and Sweet & Sour DSP. The inkpad used is Versamark along with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
Just a close up of the Shimmer Paint, it looks great in real life.


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask hosting a workshop or class, or becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB