Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SU Convention Roomie Gifts

I have scheduled some posts to occur while I am away enjoying myself at Convention.....LOL.... sorry, couldn't help myself...

Anyway, having arrived in Melbourne today, these are the gifts I made for the 3 lovely ladies I am sharing a room with


Do you recognise the Cupcake from Dee's Class? and the gorgeous Frog Pillow Boxes are from another CA talented (and now published !!!) lady - Julia Leece. Thanks to you both for great tutorials.
The Enjoy stamp is from the current mini You're A Gem, and is just perfect for these.

Just hope the girls love them - by the way, the two frogs are Chocolate Mousse and the Cupcakes are full of mentos......

Tomorrow I will show you my InkCredibles Team Swap Card I made, which we are swapping tonight.
What a full on fun packed 5 days I am having.....join me again tomorrow.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB