Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

SU Convention Swaps

So here are the two swaps I made for the general sessions where we get to swap our creations with other Demo's from Australia and New Zealand.
I only made 20 of each design, but I know some who have made 100 and fellow demo Lyn and CA Member has made a whopping 400.....go Lyn !!!!

This one I used Pink Pirouette and Basic Grey Cardstock, Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and I recycled some soft drink cans to make the tag and one of the hearts. The Framed Tulips Embossing Folder used is still available in our Carryover Flyer if you missed out with the Summer Mini.

This one uses Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Cardstock and Sweet & Sour DSP with the Top Note Bigz Die, and the Word Play stamp set. I wove the DSP to add dimension to the card.


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB