Thursday, May 19, 2011

USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap

As you can tell from the blinky to the left, I have participated in the Friend to Friend Swap on the USWDAF site.
I got to swap with Bettie in America, and she emailed me yesterday to say she received her parcel - even better, she liked it...big sigh of relief, cause you never know!!!


Doesn't the Early Espresso and Real Red pair up well, kinda makes you want to have some chocolate...or that could just be me...LOL.
Anyway, that's the card, and here's the 3D / Small Treat we had as the second part of the swap.

And of course I just had to put TIM TAMS in there. A taste of one of Australia's favourite biscuits!
I really did want to put a sentiment on it, but couldn't think of one to use, so I chose to leave it blank and let the Tim Tams shine.....LOL....ok, so I just left it blank and hoped she liked it anyway.
And Bettie did like it and said she was going to make some for her friends......very nice to know.

I should receive Bettie's swap next week, and will post a pic of them.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB