Friday, May 27, 2011

USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap

In an earlier post, I told you how I was participating in the Friend to Friend Swap on the USWDAF site and I showed you the card and 3D gift I had sent.

Well, I got my swap from Bettie in America yesterday, and OMG, how amazing is Bettie's work.
I must say I feel I got 3 people's swaps (and no, you are not having them). Bettie did join the other swap that was going and was generous enough to give me one of those too.....what a generous and thoughtful lady she is.

Here's what I received:
 The inside of the card was almost like another card again, and the Accordion Album is amazing.

This Bettie's other swap card, and an extra gift for me.....that is a Hershey Bar in there, and yes, it tasted very nice at work for morning tea this morning. Again, her cards inside are as great as the cover.

I am in the middle of making Bettie a thank you gift as you can tell that I was indeed spoilt!

Wow, I am looking forward to the next swaps, what a wonderful experience they are, and in the process, we get to make some new friends!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB