Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 1

Good morning to you all on this lovely cool first day of Winter!!!!!

Well, I just could not wait until tonight to open my 1st pressie from Anne.

What a great way to start the day!!!!!! and I must say, looking on the Crafters Anonymous site this morning, alot of smiles and warmth in the heart has been spread already - I am always amazed at the enormous talent there is in our group, and so inspirational as well.

 Here is my Day One pressie from Anne: Something to Hang
Anne has clear embossed the butterfly on the bag and it looks sensational IRL. 
Love the Rhinestone body as well .
The hand towel has a crocheted neck so I can HANG it, and I love Pansy's!!

Here is my Day One pressie to Anne


 Amazing we both had Butterflies on our minds when we made of gifts.

Can't wait for tomorrow now - Day Two is something Altered.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB