Saturday, June 11, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 11

Second last day ...... today see's us with something SPARKLY.....

Here is my Day 11 pressie from Anne

It is hard to tell, but Anne has got Dazzling Diamonds all over this hand stamped candle.
It is very stunning and sparkly.
I haven't got this stamp set (yet!), but Anne has used it to perfection 
and I am starting to ask myself why I haven't got it....LOL

Here is my Day 11 pressie to Anne
Only a small pressie, but aren't those glittery brads very sparkly!!!!!
Hope Anne likes the selection.

Now the sad news is that tomorrow is our very last day....ohhhhhhhhh noooooo!
I have enjoyed opening these gifts and sharing with you as much as I enjoyed deciding and making the gifts.

Tomorrow see's us with something that is A SURPRISE !!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB