Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 12

The very last day of our Winter swap ........hasn't it just been exciting!!!!!
I would like to say a huge thank you to Anne for being my swap sister.......hope we get to do it more often!!!

Here is my very last pressie from Anne
Lavender Bath Salts....hmmmmmmm I love that scent.
Just perfect for a hot bath in winter.

Here is my very last pressie to Anne



 I thought the flower from some of last years retired DSP 
would make a great broach, so proceeded to make one 
and then design a nice presentation box to put it in.

I have enjoyed this swap sooooo much. I was a bit nervous at first as it is the first time I have done this concept, and let's face it, we all think our projects and efforts are not as stunning as the next person. 
But the whole idea of a swap like this is the thought and effort put in it, not who made or gave the best gifts.
I have enjoyed the whole 12 days and the showing of photo's, inspiration from everyone and best of all, the friendships made - now that is what a swap is all about.

I can not wait until the next one comes around.

So now to cheer myself up, I'm off to the Papercraft Expo here in Brisbane.....better buy myself some gifts for next week !!!! LOL....

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB