Thursday, June 2, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 2

Day 2 see's us with Something Altered.

Here is my Day Two gift from Anne
 Isn't it just gorgeous!!!! 
The frame will have a special place in my craft studio (once I get it tided up), and Anne has altered a Shopping List Pad as well. Did you notice I have more of those adorable Butterflies.

Here is my Day Two gift to Anne
I altered the front face of the clock with some embossed cardstock and added 4 pearls for the time piece.

Come back tomorrow and see what YUMMY gifts we decided on - now I can't wait for that one!!!!

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB