Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 3

Ok, so I should be excited because today is Day 3 and it's Something YUMMY......

Ordinarily I would be, but unfortunately, my Swap Sister Anne has had to fly up to Queensland to be with her son who has unexpectedly taken ill and awaiting tests for answers..........my thoughts and prayers are with Anne and her son and hoping that everything turns out ok.

Here is my Day 3 pressie from Anne
Anne has made me some English Toffee and written a lovely note to go with it.
I think I have Morning Tea sorted.....

Here is my Day 3 pressie to Anne
I didn't actually make the chocolate, but I did go to the shop and buy it....does that count??
To make up for it, I handmade the box to put it in.

Tomorrow is Day 4, a third of the way through.
It is something SMELLY (Not ewwwwwww LOL)

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB