Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 4

Day 4 - officially one third of the way through, OMG, it will be over before we know it!!!

Today promises to be full of fun as all the swap participants open their gifts, yes, today it is something SMELLY (Not ewwwwwww LOL) - let's hope not anyway....

Here is my Day 4 pressie from Anne
It has a gorgeous coconut smell to it......it looks too nice to actually use...LOL
.
Here is my Day 4 pressie to Anne

Ok, so not as lovely presented as Anne's, but the smell is great with these fruit bath bombs....
LOL...they are the size of a small orange each, can you just imagine the sizzling noise 
each one will make....enjoy your bath's Anne.

So tomorrow will be Day 5, and that means something to COOK or MAKE.
OMG - you will not want to miss this one......any guesses ??????


If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB