Monday, June 6, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 6

Day 6 - half way through our 12 Days of Winter !!!!!

So today is something to TIE
Here is my pressie from Anne
Some lovely ribbons to use on my Scrapbook Pages.

Here is my pressie to Anne
OMG - two days running we have the given the same style gifts....LOL...
We must have been on the same wave lengths those days!!!!!!
I have given Anne some new and retired Stampin Up ribbons, and some non SU ribbons.

Tomorrow is Day 7 which is something WINTERY ...... now I know what I got Anne and would love to be there when she opens it......wonder whats in my package????

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB