Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 7

Day 7 see's us with something WINTERY .....
Here is my pressie from Anne
 I just love this scarf. It is sooooo soft you really must feel it. 
Opps, that's right, you can't!!!
The colours are Divine and I really can't get a good photo to show you properly.

Here is my pressie for Anne
 Nice wrapping..LOL
I just could not resist these when I saw them....Anne can now be a Snow Bunny.
They are very soft and a fun way to keep your ears warm.
They actually sit around the back of your head, so no bad hair day with this baby...LOL.
I look forward to seeing a picture from Anne. 
I did warn her that some of my presents would give her a giggle!!!!

Tomorrow is Day 8, which has us getting something PRETTY.....ohhhh, can't wait for that one.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB