Wednesday, June 8, 2011

12 days of Winter - Day 8

Day 8 see's us with something PRETTY.......

Here is my Day 8 pressie from Anne
 Oh my, how pretty does that look.....
An absolutely gorgeous Hand Towel and Face Washer set.
Seriously, these are lovely, and my photo does not do them justice.

Here is my Day 8 pressie for Anne
 I started with a PRETTY package.
My PRETTY pressie started off as being a lovely jumpsuit and headbands 
that Anne could use for her Reborn Dolls that she creates.
A few weeks ago, Anne announced that she was going to be a first time grandmother 
(hope you don't mind me saying so Anne)
so if they aren't suitable for the dolls, who knows, maybe a granddaughter????

Tomorrow, Day 9 see's us with something TO STAMP WITH .......hehehe, I wonder what we could all come up with for that one?????

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB