Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

12 Days of Winter - Day 9

Day 9 see's us with something TO STAMP WITH......hmmmm, shouldn't be too hard this one!

Here is my Day 9 pressie from Anne
 I have sooo wanted to make one of these boxes...LOL....I even have Anne's tutorial on how to do it.
Now I have no excuses as I have a sample of it as well.
And inside are two cute stamps and an ink spot.

Here is my Day 9 pressie to Anne
 So the wrapping doesn't really inspire does it??????
 How cool are these Australian Designed stamps.
Seriously, when I saw these, I knew this would be my Day 9 present 
(even got myself a set !!!)
It's not the best picture, but these stamps are so darn cute!!

Only 3 days to go now....tomorrow see's us with something TO POST.....

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB