Monday, June 27, 2011

1st Anniversary with SU !!!

OMG - I knew I signed up in June last year as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but, I truly couldn't remember the date. I looked it up tonight and couldn't believe it had come and gone already.
June the 13th ...... With a date of the 13th you would think that I would remember it easily wouldn't you. Geez, where on earth has all that time gone !!!!!

So to celebrate (all be it a little late),  I have made up a couple of Stampin' Up! Shopping Bags including some Goodies from Convention,  for the next 2 ladies who decide to sign up as a Demonstrator with me.


Why 2 ???
Well, one to celebrate my first year (Yay) and one to celebrate my second year and hoping it is even better than the first.
I have met some truly remarkable and talented ladies in my first year and have formed some great friendships both in real life and online.

And, if you don't wish to become a Demonstrator, but wish to place an order, I am offering FREE postage on orders over $ 120.00 from now until the end of July.

If you want to sign up under myself, just click Here and click on Start Your Own Business, and then Join Now and follow the prompts.
Remember that now you no longer need an ABN to join up, so just leave that blank (as I don't think the form as been updated yet).

Any problems or questions, just give me a call or send me an email.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB