Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

8x8 Scrap Page

Here's the Scrap Page I created using the Colour Inspiration combination of River Rock, Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla...

Now we all know I am not renown for my scrapbooking talents .. hehehe .... but it is my goal to do more this year, and get better at them.....

Here is my 8 x 8 layout, and I must say, I love it.
Funny, I don't smile much now, and certainly didn't around 42 years ago either..LOL


Here I have stepped up the 8 x 8 onto  12 x 12 Perfect Plum Cardstock
I have used glad wrap to stamp the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint around the outside
to give a frame, and then stamped the ink pad directly on the cardstock over the paint.

I must say that it does look a lot nicer IRL, the shimmer paint isn't as obvious as the picture makes it.

I think I will be making another for my mum just the way it is.
A great reminder of my Poppy Ireland who I never recall meeting and I know had passed before I was of an age where I could remember.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB