Monday, June 27, 2011

AFL Owl Birthday Card

This is a CASE of the card I swapped with Margaret Knoops at Convention.......what a perfect card for a male......in fact, this is for my Fathers Birthday next month - hence the two QLD teams.


Hehehehe, my guess is both of those teams were wishing big at seasons beginning........always next year !!!!
The sentiment is from Word Play stamp set.

I love these owls and have been making a heap for the Twlight Markets our school is having in August.
I will post a picture closer to the time of them all.

If you'd like this card to be your next Make & Take, let me know when you book a workshop and we can replicate it with your favourite team colours.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB