Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Monday Night Class

Well, let me tell you about last night's class .... We made the best box for putting cards in, and we also attempted to make a bow to go on it.

Not too difficult, right?  OMG......I am still trying to get my head around the last part of that bow.
For the ladies who managed to achieve it last night in our hour class - you girls absolutely rock!!!

Me, well I tried my best.....LOL...it actually isn't too bad and if you hadn't seen the right one, my guess is you wouldn't know how bad I am .....but hey, now I have something to practise!!!



If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB