Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Laura's Introduction Page

It's really not long now until we get our Retiring List from Stampin Up telling us what is retiring - never to be seen again.....one thing we do know for sure, is that every year we change our DSP's.

With that in mind, and the fact that I have not done too much Scrapbooking, however, I am doing more, I decided now was a great time to show you a page I did using both the Nursery Suite and Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP's.


 Now that takes me back ....LOL... my baby girl is now 10 years old!!!

This Nursery pack has the Pink Round Doily type cardstock, but also a Square Blue one for the boys (yes, another page I will have to do to show you - and that baby boy is now 13 !!!) 

I was at a bit of a loss with the roundness of this cardstock as I am still a beginner when it comes to Scrap Pages.....so I decided to use the Sweet and Sour Dsp and weave the pieces as a matt for the picture.

I think it turned out quite nice and is another technique you can easily use when you have scraps of DSP laying around.

So you still have a few months (but they will fly by) to get these goregous DSP sets for your own projects.

I'm not sure why this won't centre on the page, but if you click on the pic, it will open in a new box and show you both sets.

Don't have your own Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to purchase from?
I'd love to welcome you as a customer, remember, I can ship direct to anywhere in Australia.
 
If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB