Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Papercraft Expo

Had a great time at the Papercraft Expo in Brisbane today.....Must say there wasn't as many stands as I'm used to, but can only guess it's a sign of the financial times we are all faced with at the moment.

Having said that, I still managed to buy more that I had planned, but all were must have buys...LOL

It was first year that I actually attended a class - why I have never attended one before I am not really sure, but I loved the class I did and will be using this technique more - once I get the paint.

The class I took was Gesso Paint Technique, which had the added bonus of Stampin' Up! sponsoring it which means not only did I get some more stamps sets, ink pads, etc, but if you would like to learn this or recreate it, I can show you how to do and if you need anything (except the paint) I can get that for you.





If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB