Monday, June 6, 2011

Team Colour Challenge

We had a Virtual Team Meeting Online last night and made a gorgeous Basket as our Make and Take, and then were left with a Colour Challenge to do during the week.

A challenge was the colour combo for sure - Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze......put my thinking cap on and came up with this birthday card
I made two so you could see the inside of it as well.

Probably a bit dark for my normal taste, but I think it makes a great Teenagers card and as luck would have it, my son's best friend is 14 on Thursday. Yay, card all done.

I have to finish decorating my basket, then I will show you it finished.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB