Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thanks Flower Card

Here is a CASE card that I recreated from the Stampin' Up! June E-Newsletter.
I was having a look through the site to see if I could use SU Newsletter templates to freshen up my own and WOW,  this was the card they were showcasing.


Stamp set used is the Level 1 Hostess Set, Afterthoughts. Flowers are made using the Boho Blossoms Punch and brads.
Such a lovely bright card that anyone would love to receive!

If you don't currently receive my Newsletter and would like to, please send me an email and I will add you to my list.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB