Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thanks For Caring Sympathy Card

This stamp set is from the current mini and is called Thanks For Caring.
I have used some of the Brights colours to have an uplifting effect, and some of the gorgeous butterflies using the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die and Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.. Final touch of Pearls and Rhinestones.


This one has been bought and given already, and I truly hope the recipient got a bit of comfort from it.I just love how the butterflies seem to just float......lovely!


Let me know if there is a Stamp Set you'd like to see some samples of and I will try to come up with some inspiring projects for you.

If you'd like to make one of these cards yourself, again let me know and we can organise a time to get together and do a class.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB