Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

USWDAF Blog Hop Creative Challenge

Here's my entry in the latest round of U Stamp with Dawn and Friends.

We could do whatever we wanted and were to take the banner which you can see to the left of my blog, and use that as inspiration to create something in 24 hours.....probably didn't help that I went off to the Papercraft Expo and came home buggered.....Anyway, here's my entry:


Must say I am quite proud of my mask - I made that using the wings from the Two-Step Owl punch and the eyes by using the Crop-a-dile.  The handle is a piece of grosgrain ribbon folded on itself and frayed at the end. I should have threaded some gold thread through the banner.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB