Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

USWDAF Friend To Friend Swap

It's that time again with the latest round of U Stamp with Dawn and Friends.

I just love participating in the Friend to Friend Swap and can't wait to see if my Swap friend likes my card and gift....

Sorry about the quality of the second photo. I wanted to show you that it wasn't a standard opening card.
I used some DSP to wrap around the chocolates and put the "So much Chocolate So Little Time" sentiment on it.
I just love Concord Crush and Real Red together - so glad we keep our In Colors for 2 years !!!

I haven't forgotten Bettie's other swap gift either - just have to make her card and then it's off to the postie for both of these for their trip to America. Just wish I could hand deliver them......☺ one day...

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB