Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

For You Explosion Gift Bag

I saw this gorgeous Gift Bag by Tina White on our SU demo site and decided it would be a great gift for my Aunt. I'm not sure what the exact name for it is, but it really is like an explosion box, so that will do.
My Aunt turns 75 on Thursday and I really didn't know what to get her, but wanted something special.

I have cased it as best as I can ..... LOL.....after I adhered the bag flap, I realised too late after checking Tina's picture again, that I had in deed put it on using the short fold of the Top Note instead of the long fold ... never mind, I'm sure my Aunt won't notice. I made a nice simple card to go with it.



My aunt, as do most of the women on my mothers side, loves purple !!!! No never I hear you say......
The bag is made by folding a 12 x 12 piece of Elegant Eggplant, and the flap is both Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum. The ribbon is of course Concord Crush, as is the card on Whisper White.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB