Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Your Day

Ok, so here's another in my Black Cards series, so to speak.

It uses the Love Letter DSP for the butterflies.
The sentiment is from a new set It's Your Day, and the label flourish from the new set Creative Elements.
Yes, I was lucky enough to be able to attend our Convention this year, and these are 2 of the 3 sets I got - I won't say I got them for free, as the 5 days I was away from home cost considerably more than buying them when the Catalogue starts on 1st September. I think you will love the Creative Elements set as it has 8 gorgeous stamps.

The basic Jewel Pearls were added to give it some bling and could be used as a wedding card, engagement card, new job card, etc.


Ok, so I have set a theme with my Basic Black cards as I just realised that the next set I will post - a set of four, are butterflies again. A different technique used though and I think you will love them - I have an order in for them already!

Now you will have to come back to check them out.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB