Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Because Notecard

These 4x4 notecards show another use of your FREE Ice Cream Parlor buttons from orders over $100.00 this month.


The sentiment used is a sneak peak from It's Your Day and the flower vase from Button Buddies.
Both sets are in the new IBC 2011-2012 starting 1st September.
I used the Word Window punch on the front and mounted the sentiment on stampin dimensionals so it would sit level and then stay on the base when opened.
 
I love these buttons, and you are going to love the Button Buddies stamp set, as the name implies, it's so buttons can easily be co-ordinated with the stamped images.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me at craftfusion@live.com.au to place an order, or ask about becoming a part of my Stampin' Up! family - I'd love to welcome you into my team.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Creating....YCB