Saturday, July 23, 2011

Monster High Birthday Cards

If you have a pre-teen daughter (like my 10 year old), then you would know the latest MUST have in the current toy catalogue sales is one of the Monster High dolls......move over Barbie and Bratz, the new girls have arrived !!!!!

I mentioned the other week that Laura had a Disco Birthday party to go to, and I thought I would give Rachel a Girl Guitar Hero card.
Having bought a Monster High doll for Laura for Christmas, we also bought one for Rachel (different of course!!!)

So when Saturday came around last week and it was time to wrap it, I thought (as you do), I can create a SU card to go with this - too easy, right!!!
Well, surprisingly, if you have the retired Just Jawing set, then yes, it isn't too hard - I think anyway.

What do you think - both Rachel and her mum loved the card and matching wrapping paper! Bonus I say.

I used Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand Cardstock. Not a combo I would normally use, but I think they worked well for this card.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB