Friday, July 15, 2011

Sew Goddess Black Cards

I have been having a play using our Basic Black cardstock for cards.
It is amazing the different look you can achieve.....now I realise Black is not everyone's colour, but it really does pay sometimes to try something new....

I can not take credit for this card, but I am terribly sorry as I can't find it again to give credit to the right person...please let me know if it's you.
I have changed it a bit by not putting the faux stitching around the card.
Isn't it just great with the Sweet & Sour DSP.


Now, having another play, I came up with what I have named, the Sew Goddess card using the mannequin from the Sew Suite Stamp Set in the current mini (ends 31st July).



I have a few more that I made, but will save them for another post.

The main thing to remember with using the White Craft Ink, is to heat set it so it doesn't smudge.
You can of course let it dry by itself, but I'm a bit impatient at times (gasp....noooooo!!!) so I use my heat gun so I can get on and finish it.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB