Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spring Hanging Folder

I am slowly working my way through all my USWDAF Event Tutorials.

I have been looking for something special to make for a friends birthday - this was my first choice...it's a gorgeous folder held onto your fridge / filing cabinet to hold maybe your WISH LIST so you know what to order next month.....LOL...ok, maybe not, maybe bills as I keep losing mine under things.

So I went ahead and made this, and half way through, as I can't seem to start one thing and get it done in one go, unless it's a card, I came across another USWDAF Tutorial and decided it would be a fantastic gift to make and give (can't show you it yet !!!!) LOL, I just hope she likes it !!!!


It folds up nicely so you can post off or take with you.


I actually placed some magnets inside to hold the front upright - Tammy's was perfect, not sure where I have gone wrong, but the magnets work a treat.


If you would like to make one yourself, one of my favourite USWDAF Designers created this.
Go to the USWDAF site and sign up for Hey Big Shot 2011. The Designer is Tammy Maxvill.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB