Monday, July 4, 2011

Teabag Holder Caddy (or Mentos)

Yay, Monday night !!!! I just love our Monday Night classes at Crafters Anonymous.
Not only do we get to make something, we get to chat and have fun.

Anne had us making a delightful Tea Holder Caddy - I do have this tutorial somewhere in my to do folder (I know, one day!!!). Anyways, I have now made it, and I  have added a twist to it.


Yes, I did not put Teabags in mine - I thought it looked like a giant Aero Bar, so I put Mentos in mine instead.....didn't have any Aero Bars....LOL

How awesome is that DSP? It is from the Woodland Walk series. I was actually going to use the other side (they are two sided), and as you can tell from the sheet it is sitting on, it would not have been that flash!!!, Anyway, we all know my favourite saying, "Turn it over, that's why we have two sides!" So glad I did this time as I just love how it has turned out.

Don't forget all our DSP range will retire at the end of August (9 weeks), so let me know before so you can get some of these gorgeous pages.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB