Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

USWDAF Friend to Friend Swap

OMG - this round I swapped with Shannon Briglia in America and what an amazing set of cards she has made for me in a cute as little Magazine style Holder......I will be casing these for sure ( as I am sure many of you will too...LOL)


OMG......my very own little pack of Sneak Peeks !!!!!
I can tell you that there are some stamps, dsp and punch, that in 6 weeks time, you can purchase off me to recreate these gorgeous cards with.
Each card was embellished inside and had a matching envelope as well.
I can't wait for September 1 now !!!!

Don't forget, you can preorder the new Catalogue with me now - $12.95 for pick up or local delivery, or $20.00 posted.
My existing customers still get their copy for FREE as my thank you for having me as their Demonstrator.

Deliveries are expected the last week in August.
Alternatively, book a workshop starting from 1st September, to get your copy for free and see Shannon's card set for yourself.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB