Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mini Gift Box

I am so glad I was able to make the Online Class at Crafters Anonymous tonight.
Anne taught us all how to make this adorable mini gift box and flower.....awesome size and I can see me making more of these.

I used the new In Colors, yes, I know - I have finally succumbed to spelling it the US way!!
I have been asked why I sometimes spell it wrong on my blog....at least some people still know how to spell right.....hehehe.

Anyways, I have used Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo and love this combination alot !!


That's the new Timeless Portrait DSP as well. Don't you just love that everything co-ordinates so well.
Now for the not so well co-ordinated button - that's from the Summer Mini, Sweet Stitches Designer Buttons pack. I must confess I have most of the button packs and rarely use them - must be the growing up with older brothers only saga.....story for another day.

I hope you like the mini gift box and the gorgeous new colours!


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB