Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Special CA Birthday Online Class

Crafters Anonymous is 1 - Yay, special Online Class held by Bek.
Although I was late for it ( totally forgot and had my phone on charge so missed the emails !!!), Bek was kind enough to give me a few tips so I could still create it. Of course I could have waited until later today to get the tutorial, but I like the class type environment as it's just like sitting down with friends.


How cool is this 3 Tier Gift Box !!!!!!!
I know I'd love to get that from a Secret Santa or just a nice kind, thoughtful friend..

And now for the scoop!!!
The stamps used are from another new set Pennant Parade and great new co-ordinating punch too.
And how good does Lucky Limeade look with Cherry Cobbler.....we have 4 more new In Colours to go with this one, if I can stop playing with Lucky Lime (my name for it....) I will try to show you same samples.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB