Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

USWDAF Card Swap

So another round of USWDAF is almost over - I really enjoy these groups as you get to learn how to make so many new projects with added tips along the way.

You would know that I always participate in the Friend to Friend Swap - which I have again, but I also decided to do the Card Swap for the first time. I am soooo nervous as we have to create 6 cards (inside and out) with co-ordinating envelopes.
Here's what I came up with and I really hope they like it - the theme is the Holidays.


I had fun with my Gold Embossing Powder and Heat Gun.......
You have seen the dress on the last two Wedding Cards I did, and I must say it is just as stunning in Embossed Gold.
Inside I used the bubbles from the Circle Circus Stamp Set - awesome effect.

It is the first time I have used More Mustard on a card, or anything for that matter as it's not a colour I really like. I must say however, that it goes very well with this card.
Lets hope the 6 lovely ladies who receive it think so too.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB