Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CA Feature Fortnight

We have a new fortnightly event over at Crafters Anonymous called Feature Fortnight.

How it works is that once a fortnight, we get told of a "Feature" stamp set, punch, die, or colour family and have two weeks to come up with a project using this (or something similar) set.
The first Feature has "Spring" in mind and if we didn't have this set, could use anything which features a bird or relates to Spring.

Now I don't have the Nature Walk Stamp Set, so I used the bird and sentiment out of Elements of Style and the new Chateau Beau DSP and Fabric...keeping in with the "Spring" theme, I decorated an upside wooden U and absolutely love it.....


 Just had to show you a close up of my floating bird!


Isn't he just gorgeous, and yes I feel very clever...hehehehe. You will be hard pushed to see it on this photo, but I have him suspended off a piece of acetate tucked under the fabric bow.....way tooooo easy!!!!

Anyway, hope you like it and thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB