Monday, September 26, 2011

Concertina Fan

What a great class we had at Crafters Anonymous tonight.

The very talent Debi Ryan designed a stunning Concertina Fan for us to make. As usual the array of stunning designs was amazing. Hehehehe and then there was mine!!!!!!




Total craft blockage tonight.....I think it started by choosing Pool Party for the Cardstock.
I really am not warming to this colour, I'm sorry, but I am trying to like it - hence why I chose it tonight.

I wonder why it is that you see all these amazing cards and papercraft projects using a stamp set, like Aviary, and say to yourself "I have to have that one". I did that with Aviary, but am yet to actually make something I am totally happy with.    Never mind, guess that's just another Challenge I have....that, and liking Pool Party!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB