Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Father's Day !!!!

Ok, this won"t be too long as we just got back from taking Hubby out for lunch and we are all full and I could do with a Nana nap about now....LOL...knew I shouldn't have had that glass of wine...ohh well.....did manage to embarrass Rob and the kids by taking their photo, some comment about could have taken it at home..... LOL, you would think they would be used to me by now......

Anyways, here is the card I made Rob using the Lion again from the new Zoo Review.

 I went for the Basic Black card with Elegant Eggplant and Wild Wassbi (think of Mater in Cars 2 everytime I say it...hehehe) and Very Vanilla. I just love the new Two Tags Bigz Die.


I just had to show you Laura's awesome card she made her father -  

What a great job and she really is creative - more than me....

Well, off to make a coffee and relax.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB